Prod. no: IMD02874001
NAVTEX RECEIVER NX-700A
FURUNO NX-700 is a dual-channel NAVTEX receiver for SOLAS ships complying with the new NAVTEX performance standard MSC.148(77) which is implemented on and after 1 July 2005.
The NX-700 can receives two channels simultaneously. One is set for 518 kHz to receive international NAVTEX messages and another is selectable from 490 or 4209.5 kHz for domestic or local NAVTEX messages. These messages include a variety of safety information such as Navigational Warnings, Meteorological Warnings, Search and Rescue (SAR) information and other information for ships sailing within the reach of each service station’s coverage. The broadcast station can be selected automatically according to own ship position when the NX-700 is connected with a GPS navigator. Every incoming message is stored in non-volatile memory and is displayed on the clear 5" silver bright LCD. Three different font sizes are available and one of them can be selected on menu.
The NX-700B has a low profile, stylish display without a printer, receiver and antenna units. The compact umbrella type antenna requires no grounding because it is H-field antenna. In addition, the antenna incorporates a high-performance preamp within the compact body, which gives reliable and uninterrupted reception without an extra whip antenna.
- Fully meets IMO resolution MSC.148 (77)
- Dual-channel receiption, 518 kHz and 490 or 4209.5 kHz simultanously
- Incorporates a printing device (NX-700A) or a dedicated display with printer output (NX-700B)
- 200 messages of average length 500 characters can be stored in nonvolatile memory
- Compact Antenna with pre-amp for reliable and uninterupted receiption
- 5" LCD Display
- Low power consumption
- NAV data display acts as NMEA repeater for GPS or other instruments