- Black Box configuration allows you to choose virtually any VGA display type & size
- Capable of controlling any component connected to the NavNet network
- Perfect for single or multi display installations
- Fully supports C-Map NT+ and MAX.
- Utilizes SD cards for chart and memory.
- Fast chart drawing speed.
- Straightforward “Plug ’n Play” installation with wizard style set-up
Capable of controlling any component connected to the NavNet network as: Radar, Chartplotter, echosounder, AIS, weather facsimile etc
High-performance radar is one of the main components of NavNet vx2. Known for our award winning and reliable radars.
Working in perfect collaboration with the NavNet vx2 radar is the GPS/WAAS chart plotter. It shows your exact position and offers a variety of display modes that allow
you to organize your nav data with unparalleled ease
FURUNO's network fish finders implement the same tried and true fish finding technology that is used in our commercial-grade fish finders.
The FAX-30 is a network weather facsimile receiver that works BlackBox models to display weather maps, satellite images, NAVTEX and other navigation information.
100 target AIS display with interface module and external AIS transceiver